Trustee Insights - September 2018 Edition
Trustee Insights is the AHA’s enhanced digital resource for hospital and health system boards and leadership. This robust bi-monthly digital package includes insights and analysis on the changing dynamics in the health care field and what they mean for boards, as well as other rich resources to help achieve high-performing governance. Click here for a free subscription.
Featured in the September 2018 issue:
- Understanding Affordability and Value in Health Care by Priya Bathija
- Building an Age-friendly Health Care System by Lola Butcher
- Preserving the Distinction Between Management and Governance by Stephen L. Mansfield
- New approaches to Effective Board Decision Making by Jamie Orlikoff
- On-Demand Webinar: CEO Succession Planning: Your Must Do’s by Bill Westwood