Trustee Insights - January 2019 Edition
Trustee Insights is the AHA’s enhanced digital resource for hospital and health system boards and leadership. This robust monthly digital package includes insights and analysis on the changing dynamics in the health care field and what they mean for boards, as well as other rich resources to help achieve high-performing governance. Click here for a free subscription.
Featured in the January 2019 issue:
- The Board's Role in Cybersecurity (Part One) by Rebecca Vesely
- Top 10 Trends for 2019 by Laura P. Jacobs
- Coaching: A Critical Tool for Board Chair Development by Pamela R. Knecht, Kimberly McNally and Mary Totten
- On Demand Video Series: The Board's Role in a Changing Health Care Environment
- AHA Annual Membership Meeting